How to Get Rid of Moles on Skin
Moles and skin tags are related health condition that doesn’t require much treatment unless you want to get rid them base on reasons known to you. Moles are clustered of pigmented cells on skin and they appear as black or brown spots. If you want to learn How to Get Rid of Moles on Skin, the best way to do that is to consult a Doctor for professional removal. However, if you are afraid of dealing with surgery to have your skin moles removed, you can try any of these methods below and your moles will be history. Keep reading to learn How to Get Rid of Moles on Skin.
Avoid using moles removal creams
Medical professionals suggest that most mole removal creams sold at various pharmaceutical stores can cause skin discoloration by leaving deep pockets in your skin. It is advisable to consult your Doctor before using any of the mole’s removal cream.
Garlic has powerful properties that can help remove moles off your skin. Take a piece of garlic and slice it into two halves, put one of the half piece of garlic on the mole and wrapped it with a bandage, leave it on the mole overnight and remove the next morning. Repeat this procedure every day until you are able to get rid of skin moles.
It is important to know that banana peels has powerful properties that can keep your skin in good condition by treating so many skin complications. You are to pull off a banana, rub the peel on the mole for 5 minutes and leave the particles to dry for about 2 hours before washing out. Repeat this procedure frequently until your skin mole is gone.
Tree tea oil
Tree tea oil can surely help in getting rid of moles on skin. Use a Q-tip to brush the tea tree oil onto the mole at least twice a day. You can also use a cotton ball in the tree tea and wrapped it with a bandage over the mole. The mole will gradually decay and fall after some times.
Baking soda castor oil
The combination of baking soda and castor oil will help you get rid of skin moles effectively. Take a pinch of baking soda and add some amounts of castor oil to it to make it moist, apply the moist paste onto the mole and leave overnight. After few days of this treatment, you will notice the mole has decayed and possibly go away.
Tips and warnings
- Do not pick or scratch the mole, because it may bleed and become painful thereby posing more health concern.
- Do not try to perform surgery for this purpose by you, so that to avoid damage of skin tissue and further complications.
- If skin begins to irritate during treatment, suspend the treatment for some time and consult a medical practitioner for checkups.
- Consult your Doctor before opting for surgical treatment to remove moles off your skin, for advises and other instructions.
- Try to get use to the moles if they are not cancerous, because moles have no medical concerns.
- Do not start multiple treatments after learning How to Get Rid of Moles on Skin, take it one step at a time.
Now you know How to Get Rid of Moles on Skin.