How to Get Rid of Ingrown Hairs
Ingrown hairs is said to be more common with people having curly hairs and many people find it odd to their skin’s beauty. It is important to know that everyone is liable to get ingrown hairs at some time. If you have ingrown hairs and you want to get rid of it, follow this article attentively and in the end you will live to share your testimonies. Keep reading to learn How to Get Rid of Ingrown Hairs.
Exfoliation means the removal of dead cells from your skin in order to make it smoother. You are advised to use either Tylenol, salt, or olive oil to scrub the ingrown hairs on your skin with a light abrasive material gently. This will help remove dirt and dead skin cells that may be trapping the hair.
Apply medicated solutions
If you have ingrown hairs and you want to get rid of them, you can use acne medication that contains salicylic acid or benzoal peroxide and apply it directly on the skin. You can combine this method with exfoliation for best result. Do this several times for few days and believe me, you will be fine with it.
Use warm milk and bread compress
If you want to know How to Get Rid of Ingrown Hairs without hurting yourself, then you have to adopt this method. You are to warm a small amount of milk, dip a piece of sliced bread in to it, remove the bread and place it directly on the affected area, and then allow it for about 2 minutes to settle well on your skin. Repeat the procedure until you see pore openings on your skin.
Use egg membrane
Egg is very essential as a skin purifier, and you can use it to help you get rid of your ingrown hairs. You are to remove the membrane from the eggshell, use your palm to make it cover the affected area with the egg membrane, remove your hand and allow it to dry. Once you are certain it has dried, pull it off and the ingrown hair should be removed.
If you want to get rid of ingrown hairs quickly, get a washcloth and immerse it completely in warm water, wring it out of the water and press it directly on the ingrown hairs, continue to press the washcloth on your skin until it gets cools down. Repeat the procedure again until you are satisfied.
Tips and warnings
- When performing exfoliation, ensure that the razor or the blade is clean before you use it.
- Do not squeeze the ingrown hairs to avoid your skin from been damaged.
- If you experience any burn or a red spot that poses serious concern after the practice, you can use a moisturizing cream to soothe burns and the redness.
- Always ensure you wet the area you want to perform the treatment before you start.
- You are not advised to shave the hair unless you find it necessary to do that. Because it is important to know that, the more you shave regularly the more your hairs grow quicker.
Now you know How to Get Rid of Ingrown Hairs.