How To Get Rid Of Back Acne Scars
After long years of observing and treating acne, you are then subjected to dealing with permanent scars in the body – and the back area is not the easiest place to reach. There are many reasons why people develop acne in the back but it has been proven that genetics play a role in it. If you haven’t been suffering from the problem yet and your parents or older siblings are, it would be best to assume that you will be dealing with the same thing in the future. This makes learning How To Get Rid Of Back Acne Scars a necessity.
Fortunately, most of the affected people are lucky enough to only have minor scarring issues. Most acne scars are hardly visible to others unless you closely observe it. The suffering person is usually the only conscious party since they have the chance to observe themselves in the mirror often. Aside from decreasing a person’s appearance value, the scars don’t really bring any harm. Though, people would find it hard to wear backless tops and swimwear again due to embarrassment. Keep reading to learn How To Get Rid Of Back Acne Scars.
Understanding Acne and Scar Formation
Not all people suffer from the same problems. You should take note that the red or pink spots on the affected area aren’t part of the scar but a post-inflammatory hyper pigmentation effect. In other words, it is the effect of the infection in the skin and usually goes away after several days.
Scars usually form when you leave acne to grow. When an acne cyst starts to develop in the skin, you will feel a slight pain when you touch the area. After a while it will become reddish and start causing the upper layer of the skin to swell up containing bacteria and sebum. The swelling happens because the foreign bacteria don’t have any means to get out of the skin. Which is why when the skin cannot take the pressure of the stretch, the insides rupture out and thus appear like puss most of the time.
Although most doctors and dermatologists would recommend not touching the area until it has ruptured to avoid infections, you can actually choose to make a small hole in the inflamed area so that the skin does not stretch too much and a lesser scar is formed. To avoid infection, make sure to sterilize the needle you will use to prick a hole. Ask someone else to do this since it would be too difficult for you to precisely locate the center.
Natural Scar Removal Methods You Can Do Yourself
- Lemon Juice Concentrate. Lemon contains a lot of properties that lighten the skin, promote new cell production and remove dead skin cells. All you need to do is get one or two lemons and mix it with half a glass of hot water. Rub this in your back with a cotton ball daily until you see improvement.
- Sandalwood Paste. You will need sandalwood powder and rosewater in this method. Make a thick paste out of the two and apply to the area. Let it dry first and then wash it with water. If it is possible, leave the paste as long as you can for longer penetration each application.
- Tomato Pulp. Using the pulp of a ripe tomato is a less common option on how to get rid of back acne scars. You will need one large tomato and cut it in half. Use one half to wipe in the affected area. Leave it for 10 minutes and then use the other half to repeat the same process. When done, rinse the area with water.
- Onion Juice. The juice contains enzymes that are anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory. You can even use this immediately after your acne ruptures. Keep germs at bay and slowly encourage cell generation in order to prevent deep scarring.
- Nutmeg and Honey Paste. Mix about 2 tablespoons of nutmeg powder and 1 tablespoon of honey in a bowl. Use the paste in the scarred area and leave for about half an hour before washing it off. Both ingredients are good for skin rejuvenation and nourishment.
- Oatmeal. One of the most common remedies for acne scars is oatmeal. Just prepare a good amount of oatmeal in hot water and apply to the back for an hour. Oatmeal has natural properties that effectively exfoliate the skin. It also promotes skin hydration and has the ability to absorb impurities.
- Dried Orange Peel Paste. If you ever get the urge to eat oranges, keep the peel and let them dry in the sun. It will take approximately 3 days for them to completely dry and stiffen. Chop them into bits and put them in the grinder to create orange powder. Mix an ample amount to either milk or rosewater and apply to the back. Leave it again for half an hour before washing. Consider it as a daily routine for faster results.
How to Get Rid of Bacne
If you are willing to spend a good amount of money to get rid of the problem, you can always seek help from a dermatologist. The current skin care technology has made painless treatments possible. Moreover, you can get fast results.
Determining the type of treatment depends on the number, depth, size and shape. For instance, filler injections are very effective against spherical or saucer-shaped scars. For very deep ones, you cannot expect to only pay for one treatment. You might be subjected to light dermal abrasion to lower the level of the skin and then a laser treatment to tighten it. This will be followed by a filler injection to fill the void. Fillers only last for about six months so you will need to get another shot once the effect wears off.
How to Get Rid of Back Acne
Other options you can consider are varied incisions depending on the shape of the scar. This is suitable for irregular shapes. Generalize resurfacing treatments like chemical peeling, dermabrasion and microdermabrasions are good for shallow scars.
Whether you just want to make the scars less visible or get rid of everything permanently, make sure to do proper research on your considered options. It is important that you understand the process so you can ask useful questions from the expert during consultation. Now you know How To Get Rid Of Back Acne Scars, How to Get Rid of Back Acne, and how to get rid of bacne.