How To Get Rid Of Age Spots On Face
Age spots, skin discoloration and freckles are quite the worries of some people, especially women. These skin conditions usually occur for individuals who are on their late twenty’s and beyond. They are not so good to see, especially on the face. They usually cause some negative impact such as lack of confidence and insecurity.
How to deal with age spots and skin discoloration? Can we really stop age spots from occurring even at a later age? What are the most effective skin care products to reduce and remove age spots easily? Keep reading to learn How To Get Rid Of Age Spots On Face.
Preventing Age Spots
One of the best ways to combat skin problems is by preventing them to happen. As they say, prevention is better than cure. It is very important to determine what causes them so as to prevent them from happening or to lessen their occurrence.
Here are the main causes of age spots that everyone has to know. Being fully aware of these things can save you a lot of money in the future.
- Too Much Sun Exposure
When your face is getting too much sun exposure, “hyperpigmentations” or age spots occur. We all know the main effects of sun rays when they hit our face or skin directly. Aside from age spots, wrinkles, enlarged pores, and sagging skin also occur.
With age spots, they become visible when individuals expose themselves to ultraviolet rays of the sun most of the time.
- Tanning Bed
Age spot formations are very much possible when you go to tanning beds or baths. On face, legs, arms, shoulders, and backs of hands, they can be visible if you go to tanning beds and baths most of the time.
To prevent age spots, here are the best things to do. They are very much affordable and easy to follow. They are never awkward to implement as well.
A lot of skin care products have included sun protection factor or SPF as their main feature. In different parts of the world, skin care brands such as Clinique, Olay, Nivea, etc. have produced lotions and face moisturizers with SPF at different rates. If you are planning to head to a beach anytime soon, invest in a lotion or moisturizer with a high SPF rate. For daily walks, you may opt for affordable lotions and moisturizers with lower SPF rate.
How to determine if your sunscreens are effective? Price is not usually the factor. Give a product a week to test the effects it produces on your arms or face. If your skin becomes clearer as the week passes by, then it is definitely worth the investment of your money, time and effort.
- Hats, umbrellas, and sunglasses.
There is no way that we can avoid the sun. We can only this by hiding in our house all day, and it is not what we or you can enjoy doing every day. So to protect yourself from the harmful UV rays of the sun, take an umbrella with you or wear some hats. There are a lot of fashionable hats that are designed for different seasons, especially summer. Take some sunglasses with you as well to display that fashionable outfit and appearance of yours anywhere you go.
Treating Age Spots The Best Way
How to get rid of age spots on face, shoulders, and arms? Here are the best guidelines on which product to opt for and which service to invest on.
- Highly recommended skin care products for age spots
- La Prairie White Caviar Spot Treatment. If you are willing to invest some money on skin care products just to remove your insecurities and achieve a clearer skin and face, buy this product on leading stores in your area or on famous and highly trusted online shops. This is a gel pen applicator that has powerful components such as soy isoflavone and Swiss garden cress.
- NIA24 Sun Damage Repair. Do you have spotty shoulders that prevent you from wearing revealing dresses or shirts? Take advantage of this product and stand out from the rest of your friends or colleagues when heading out to the beach or when going on a night-out. This is a mid-priced item that can be relied on for age spots on skin anytime you want.
- Garnier Skin Renew Clinical Dark Spot Corrector. This is a very affordable product that also creates magical results to individuals. Its exfoliating and rejuvenating power has been appreciated by many consumers from different walks of life.
- Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector. To banish age spots confidently and surely, Clinique this product is definitely worth a try. It has been reviewed by many consumers as impressive in creating wonders and removing age spots day per day and week per week.
To sand away the uppermost layer of the skin, dermabrasion is recommended. It is best to have them on famous skin clinics and shops to make the face look brighter and clearer for a long time. If you want to buy products with dermabrasion claims or features, you may also do. There are facial scrubs that act as a dermabrasion solution, and their effectiveness can be tested through the back of your hands. They must be done once a week though. Applying this everyday may harm your skin instead of making it great.
- Laser Treatment
Intense Pulsed Light or IPL laser has also been very popular in these recent times. It is one of the most efficient and effective way to remove age spots. It is in fact considered as the gold standard for treating skin problems. Sessions vary, although one or two sessions are highly recommended. For individuals with very serious dark spots, more sessions may be recommended.
The cost of laser treatments vary, although they are expected to be pricier compared to purchasing skin care products. What is so great about them is that they produce permanent results. When people undergo this type of treatment, they have to allow two to three days for their recovery period. They also have to lessen their time of being exposed to sun. Now you know How To Get Rid Of Age Spots On Face.