Posted by admin
on Mar 21, 2017 in How to get rid of
| 0 comments
How to Get Rid of Runny Nose
The most common cause of runny nose is when you have a cold. Runny nose can be quite irritating especially when you are in public since it requires you to constantly rub your nose and this can be quite disgusting. So the taunting question is how to get rid of runny nose! Keep reading to learn How to Get Rid of Runny Nose.
To do away with the runny nose:
- Take lots of warm fluids to avoid the uncomfortable situation
- Always blow the nose to avoid congestion of the mucus
- Use steam to get rid of the congestion in the nasal opening
- Moisturize the nose since this helps ease the rate of irritation
- Consider taking plenty of rests and sleep
- Always take warm showers
The situation may be adverse and when it is resistant for a couple of days you can see a doctor. Here you can get the best medication to do away with the runny nose instantly.
Their intention is to ensure that one is comfortable and can handle oneself. They are also referred to as the temporary solutions.
- Applying a topical heat treatment- by rubbing a small amount underneath the nose, applying around the chest and constantly inhaling it helps control the runny nose
- Inhaling warm moisture from water that is boiled is also another remedy. The advantage is that it is easy. All you need is boiled water, a bowl and a towel to wrap over the head.
It is common knowledge that prevention is always better than cure. To prevent and know how to get rid of runny nose you should:
- Avoid things that cause nasal irritations that may result into runny nose for instance latex, certain foods, dust, pollen grains and other hyper sensitive products
- Regulate the intake of spices and other spicy foods
- In case there are possible symptoms drink honey with lemon in warm water
Originally posted 2015-02-19 00:08:28.