Posted by admin
on Mar 21, 2017 in How to get rid of
| 0 comments
How to Get Rid of Leg Cramps
Leg cramps are basically an uncomfortable and painful condition that one experiences on the quadriceps, calves or the hamstrings. In layman’s terms it is referred to as the Charlie horses and they are caused by multiple things. Now you know How to Get Rid of Leg Cramps.
So what exactly causes them?
The acute and persisting pain is caused by:
- Deficiency resulting from minerals
- Under utilization of the muscles
- Over use of the muscles
- Overstraining of the muscles
- Sudden and extreme use of muscles
There are different ways of getting rid of the leg cramps. There are those that are long term while others are only meant to relieve the pain.
The effect may be so abrupt and uncalled for so if this occurs, you can use the following steps and you can also recommend to a friend on how to get rid of leg cramps.
- Relocate to a safer site and find a spot to sit comfortably
- Rub the area using two fore fingers to promote circulation
- Stretch out the muscle but this depends with the location of the leg cramp. For the calves and the quadriceps leaning on the pole or wall is usually the preferred remedy while the hamstring, lying flat on the ground and stretching out the muscles helps ease the pain
- Get up and then take a slight walk
How to get rid of the leg cramps:
- Schedule for an appointment to see the doctor if the pain is persistent.
- At the hospital it is best to revisit the current medications and diagnosis
- Get the required medications to treat the condition
Helpful Tips and Suggestions
Getting rid of the cramps is a solution but there are other means of preventing them from occurring:
- Take at least eight glasses of water daily
- Take meals that are rich in minerals
- Have frequent physical exercises
Now you know How to Get Rid of Leg Cramps.
Originally posted 2015-02-18 04:39:15.